In this policy, unless the context otherwise requires the following terms shall have the meanings referred:
- “Site” or “administration” or “we” or “Conscience speaker” or “conscience property": Refers to the brand “alwakeelconsult” and Takamul Albinaa Company for General Contracting.
- “User” or “you”: means the person who visits, uses, provides or receives services through “alwakeelconsult” Site.
- “Personal data”: Refers to data that used to identify or connect to someone.
Personal data that we collect
When you register and become a user to us, you may be require to providing us with personal data and information about you, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, and profile picture, collected by the following means:
Information from your activity: This information includes IP addresses used to connect your Internet device, mobile network information including phone number and device IDs, referral and exit pages, URLs, date and time, duration of your visits, and your login information.
Information from cookies: We collect information through cookies stored by Web sites on your hard drive.
Information you provided to us: You may voluntarily provide us with additional information about yourself that does not identify your personal identity, including but not limited to name, address, gender, country, service preferences, and other information provided by filling out the forms available on our platform or by communicating with us by phone, email, or any other means.
Therefore, you have to the obligation to provide complete, correct and accurate information, and the obligation to maintain your account information, and to identify who can access to and use your account. Otherwise, you will be liable for damages resulting from the inaccuracy of this data or not updated once changed. We may share this information with third parties for the purpose of ads design, analyzing, managing, reporting and improving on the Site and others.
Use personal data
We may use the personal data we collect in accordance with the Data Protection Act as follows:
- To provide a better service, in particular maintaining internal records as well as improving our services and Site.
- To communicate with you when ordering or buying anything through the site or participating in it.
- To use for promotional and informational purposes, including direct marketing, market, research and surveys.
- To ensure that you provided with the information that is most relevant to you and your interest
- To distinguish or enhance your experience in using the site and Services.
- To measure the effectiveness advertisements submitted on the site, and presenting the advertisements that suit you, which may depend on your activity on the site.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and to other users of the site regarding services that may concern you, this may depend on your activity on the site.
- For any other use after obtaining your consent, if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those you have previously agreed to.
Storage of personal data
We only store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes by which it is processed or through which your personal data.
How to protect your personal data
“Guzlaar” Site is obligated to handling your account information with a high level of security and protecting your personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We may collect, use, save and share your information if we consider it necessary to:
- To comply with laws, regulations in force, legal procedures or government requests;
- Implementation our terms and any other applicable conditions and policies, including for the purposes of investigations of possible irregularities; or
- Detect and prevent cases of forgery, security and legal issues, and technical malfunctions, as well as the handling and investigation of such cases; or
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of our users or alwakeelconsult.
However, this level of protection can only be 100% effective if you follow your own security policies. You should not share your account data with anyone, and if you are concerned that any of your personal data has disclosed, you must change it immediately after you sign in to your account.
- We in “alwakeelconsult” Site only processing correct and updated personal data. So you have the right to obtain correction and update of your inaccurate personal data related to you.
- We obliged to deleting unnecessary personal data with respect to the purposes that have been collected or otherwise processed.
- You have the right to request to correct or erase personal data or to restrict the processing of your personal data or to object to such processing.
- You have the right to restrict “alwakeelconsult” Site from processing if you have a specific reason for wanting to restrict.
- You have the right to object to processing your personal data based on automatic decisions.
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
- We use only data processors that provide adequate safeguards to implement appropriate technical and regulatory measures in such a way as to ensure that the processing meets and ensures the protection of the rights of all relevant data topics.
Special links to external websites
- “Alwakeelconsult” Site may contain links that refer the user or visitor to external links, applications or websites that will collect and disclose information about you in a different way from our Site.
- We own the full right to make any modification, change, addition or deletion to this policy how and when we deem it appropriate. We recommend that you periodically review and read this page regularly, And when we posting any important changes, it will be sent via our registered email.
- Please note, that we are not responsible for not reviewing this policy before using and browsing the Site and that reading this policy by the users and Visitors of the Site is a complete acknowledgment and confirmation of all that stated in this policy, and agreement on all its stated therein.
- When you reach to or visit “alwakeelconsult” Site, the site saves cookies in your web browser, whether a computer or mobile device, and Cookies are small text files sent by websites and stored on your computer, tablet, Smartphone or another mobile device, and is used for one of the following purposes:
- To identify you when you return to visit the site again.
- To store personal information that you registered it on the site, in order to provide it upon requests Such as your name and email.
- To help you get messages or services in the fastest time according to your previous preferences.
Cookies are not executable files; it is simply text files, cookies are not spyware nor are they viruses.
Third-party Web site cookies may place by services that appear on the third-party site, “alwakeelconsult” Site does not have any control over these files. They may be, for example, cookies placed by Google+, Facebook, or Twitter. For more information about third-party cookies, we suggest that you visit the websites of these third parties.
How do I manage my cookies?
- Most modern browsers allow you to choose to accept or reject cookies. You can also specify the length of time that cookies will be retained.
- You need to change the browser settings on your computer if you do not want to store any cookies. However, rejecting all cookies may prevent you from accessing certain features on the website.
- Cookies can be managed in several different ways. Please refer to your browser's settings page to learn more about this.
“alwakeelconsult” site may use social media to log in, which means that these means linked to the information you have uploaded to the site, please note that the exchange of this information already occurs when you visit our site. If you do not want social networks to collect data about you through our site, you must sign out of the relevant domain of the social network. If you wish to prevent the exchange of information with the social networks mentioned above during your visit to our site, you can disable these cookies